The annual sport fishing license fee includes:
– An annual license for sport fishing at sea in the Republic of Croatia,
– Membership Card of the Croatian National Fishing Association (HSSRM),
– Membership of the SUB club,
– PayPal/Bank fee,
Fishing tools and equipment available with a PRIMARY ANNUAL sport fishing license:
- maximum of two spearfishing guns;
- maximum of two fishing lines (free hook), (in Croatian: ODMET);
- maximum of two fishing lines (in Croatian: KANČENICA);
- maximum of two downriggers/trolling fishing lines (in Croatian: PANULA);
- maximum two trolling lines, with hooks on each line for catching Cephalopods;
- a large sea worm (trap) hunting device, up to two (2) pieces.
The maximum allowed daily catch is 5 kg of fish and marine organisms.